|As a pool owner you are all too aware of the high cost of maintaining a pool. You are no stranger to the ongoing electrical, chemical and physical drain that is involved in pool maintenance. It may be that your pool has become dilapidated and you find that, for various reasons, you no longer use it at all. Relax, Prins Pools in San Jose is here to help you weigh the pros and cons of pool removal and give you the tools you need to make an educated decision. Are you asking yourself the question, “Can I afford to demo my pool?" The real question is: Can you afford not to?
10 Reasons to Remove Your Pool
You can recover your money within two to four years of pool removal by eliminating pool maintenance costs.
- Lower monthly utility costs
- Reduced Property Insurance fees
- Eliminate time consuming pool maintenance
- End the financial drain of pool supplies and expensive repairs
- Eliminate the need to retrofit your older pool for child protective purposes
- Repairing and resurfacing aging and dilapidated pools costs more than pool removal
- Pool leaks are not eco-friendly and can cause severe damage to house foundations
- Pool expenses remain high though the pool is seldom used.
- You can significantly reduce the cost of your yearly water bill.
There are several different approaches to pool removal and backfill. Each one will have specific requirements that must be followed. Prins Pools will gladly provide you with this information as we walk you through the permit process. It is important that you have a general understanding of the procedures prior to making your decision. Prins Pools will walk you through the process from beginning to end and is committed to giving you quality and timely service.
Every pool is different but there are basic techniques for each pool removal. The criteria for choosing the technique that is right for your pool will depend on city requirements; the type of pool you have; the desired finished product you would like to achieve; and staying within your budget.
|Call 408.979.9595 for a free pool removal or fill-in quote today and see what sets us apart! If you have any more questions before booking some time to get an estimate, please give us a call.